IF PEOPLE DON’T TRUST YOUR ENGLISH SKILLS OR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
OF HOW TO DO BUSINESS WITHIN THEIR CULTURE,
YOU WILL NOT DO BUSINESS.
ASK YOURSELVES THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- Does your team feel comfortable speaking English?
- Do they present the company and convey the message effectively in English, in a manner that instills credibility and motivation for your clients?
- Is your pitch compelling and do you know how to powerfully tell a story that convinces your audience to take the action you need?
- Be realistic. Is the team’s English a hindrance in building relationships with your colleagues and clients?
Our training programs are tailored to meet your needs and help you reach your global goals. We recognize every organization, and every sector is different. We know how to improve your English presentation, communication and performance skills using cutting-edge methodologies and techniques to increase your comfort zone, confidence and skills in interacting in English across the globe.
Our programs are rooted in two elements:
- Working globally, learning to communicate in English with confidence, clarity, and precision to be understood and create the impact as you do in your native language.
- Cross-cultural training that incorporates English presentation and communication skills amplifies your team’s ability to maximize engagement on and offline, establish professionalism and forge the desired business relationships you seek.
The English Presentation Skills Workshop:
This workshop is aimed at people who need to present, report, update, negotiate, train, market or sell in a global environment. They must be ready to convey their messages and ideas in a compelling way to impact their audience, stakeholders, customers and others.
The workshop covers a wide range of issues including:
- Concise self-presentation
- Strong opening and closing
- Creating anchors to ensure focus throughout
- Defining and choosing the main messages/themes
- Building the flow
- Timing, intonation, articulation
- Creating the comfort zone and how to overcome obstacles in English
•1x1 Language Coaching:
Individual counseling sessions with a focus on preparing the client for specific interaction in target market.
- presentation building for a specific culture
- business meetings/negotiations preparation
- practicing small-talk and e-mail writing etiquette.
The language coaching and workshop methodology is based on:
- Public speaking techniques
- Exercises & Practice: how to improve pronunciation, how to reduce stress etc.
- Theatre games
- Simulations using authentic materials
- Recording (video and audio) and analyzing performance