CROSS CULTURAL TRAINING
In today's global world, your success is dependent on you being able to maximize global business interactions with multi-cultural stakeholders and learning skills to bridge cultural communication gaps.
Cross-cultural training is relevant to R & D teams working cross border, maximizing overseas customer business relations, communicating with international branches, investors, international suppliers, and more.
The common assumption many of us have is that it is enough to visit a country in order to interact successfully with the organizations from that culture. If you do not understand the cultural differences that are manifested in the values, norms, business etiquette, business and social protocols of the person you are interfacing with, it will contribute to embarrassing cultural misunderstandings, lack of trust and to a financial loss in your business transactions.
Our training program will provide your team with the necessary tools that will turn them into the professionals they need to be. They will acquire a global mindset and will be able to interact effectively with stakeholders from various parts of the world.
ASK YOURSELVES THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
• Are my employees familiar with the business culture of the country we are working with?
• Do I understand the non-verbal communication cues of my colleagues?
• Do I understand the meaning of "professionalism" in the local culture?
• Has my organization been able to penetrate the specified market?
• How flexible, creative and innovative is my team?
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROGRAM:
The benefits of gaining cultural competency skills will have a direct impact on your organization as follows:
• Acquiring a global mindset
• Understanding the specific market you are interested in doing business with
• Increasing your sales ROI
• Shortening the Time to Market
• Building long-term business relationships
• Building culturally aware teams
• Conducting effective business meetings and impactful negotiations
• Creating an impactful sales pitch taking into consideration the culture of the specific market.
• Lowering procurement costs
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
The inclusive and measurable process includes the following parameters:
• Mapping the global interfaces in your organization
• Introduction to the concept of Cross-cultural skills, understanding the existing cultural differences and how they affect your business interactions
• Building cross-cultural competency through workshops and practice based on interactive learning and case studies.
• 1X1 sessions with key people in the organization.
OUR PROCESS IS SPECIFIC, MEASURABLE AND RESULT-ORIENTED
"In a borderless world, the understanding of cultural differences in any cross-border business interaction determines whether the differences will become a negative force or the catalyst for successful collaboration"
Cultural competency is an individual’s capability to manage culturally diverse settings, having the knowledge, skills, and abilities that enable to detect, assimilate, reason and act on cultural cues appropriately.
Extensive research has shown that there are inherent differences in people from different cultures and which are manifested when interacting with global colleagues. Trust and relationship building, communication patterns, time management, hierarchy and more are just a few of the dimensions that impact for example decision making, negotiations, conflict resolution.
Understanding your overseas colleagues cultural values enables you to communicate effectively, to understand their decision making process, conflict resolution tactics, leadership, negotiation styles and more.
Cultural competency enables you to build long lasting business relationships based on mutual trust and by interacting in a culturally appropriate manner.